I think I am going to sell my 86 Fiero GT. I am asking $3,199.00. I don’t think that’s to much knowing how much others in my area have been selling for.
It’s a very fun car to drive(too much fun!). If I don’t sell it I am going to get a big ticket. It runs great and very strong. I drive it daily to and from work (Sorry if I have flew by you on the freeway at 100+!)
- 90,600 miles on chassis, 22,000+ on rebuilt motor (I have papers for the rebuild, from when I got the car), I put motor silk in the motor and trans when I got the car with about 200 miles on the rebuilt motor.
- Performance ECU chip
- 3 speed automatic trans
- Starter new this summer
- Alternator new this summer, with high amp output.
- New Battery
- Bridgestone Potenza tire two(2) years, maybe 15,000 miles on them 225/45R17
- 17″ Momocorse racing wheels (17lb each)
- Beretta brake upgrade – New this summer, cross drilled ventilated rotor with full ceramic pads all the way around. With new Blazer master cylinder. They stop better and faster than most new cars (100 to 0 shorter than I thought possible) You can go here to see pictures and get info. on the upgrade I did.
- 45 watt Kenwood CD,MP3,USB deck with remote and 100 watt sub amp, Alpine speaker with 5″ sub in the stock sub box.
- AC and it works!
- Power windows
- Remote alarm with door locks
- Remote battery relocation to front under working spare tire with remote battery switch.
- Wink mirror, replaced rear view mirror and sun visors. I have the sun visors also.
- Set of new chrome coilover springs (350lb), with adjustable adapters for the rear. I was going to lower the rear of the car a little and was going to do it right.
- I have a few other part to go with it.
The engine picture show a little dirt, I normally keep it cleaner, just been busy with other projects
If you are interested send an email to the web master(me)!